ETHICAL TRADING POLICY - CODE OF PRACTICE
EVADE trades with factories who commit to adhere to our Code of Conduct, which we adopted from the Base Code of the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI).
This code of conduct states that:
- Employment is freely chosen.
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Child labour shall not be used.
- Living wages are paid.
- Working hours are not excessive.
- No discrimination is practised.
- Regular employment is provided.
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed.